Tuesday, February 21, 2006
So now I'm listening to Straylight Run. I picked myself up from inside the showers where I sat on a chair by the tub and cried. I called my mom, and thirty seconds into the conversation my phone shut off, and it wont turn back on. And someone used my phone for two hours last night....and today it was shut off lying on my desk, I just thought it needed to be charged, apparentely that wasn't the case. Asshole. That's what triggered my bawling frenzy. I'm so pissed off and angry. I'm so sick of being used. People use me to burn them cds, to pick them up and drop them off, they use my phone and end up talking to someone on it for three hours. I just want to go home. In art today I found out my spring break "yay i get to go home!" plans are delayed a few days because of a stupid art mid semester assessment. I'm pretty pissed off. The business office emailed me and said something was wrong with my payment plan...which is a completle load of shit...they screw up everything, and this happened to me last semester. I hate life. I want to go in a corner and die. I hate everyone right now...except EmJ, who manages to make me feel better while trying to figure out how to tell Tom to learn our names without trying to sound mean. P.s. Tom, I like exile island...so go away. I'm also not going to our secret society member meeting tonight...I don't want to see anyone, and I think that they can make decisions without me...there are only four of us and I'm not that vital of a member anyways, I don't care what anyone else says. I hate college. It's not the classes, or the homework, it's the people and the situations, and being far away from the people who genuinely care about me. People here just use me, don't care about paying me back or doing something nice for me in any way, then decide that on top of that, they're going to tease me about random things, because I'm just going to take it. I know I could just say no...but I can't. Not being able to say no is pretty depressing. I hate being here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love you.
and i'm here for you.
i thought for a moment that you were in a secret society with tom. it can't be that secret if you post about it on your bloggy.
also... what else was i going to say? hold on. let me post another comment.
oh yeah. we should maybe devise some spring breaky plans, either in virokee or milwauqua.
Post a Comment