
I went to Mad Planet with Jamie on Sunday night to see the Boombox show....and I love the way David moves, you can't take your eyes off that kid. Today wasn't all that great. I had a speech in my first class. I was pretty nervous leading up to it, only because Jamie's not in my class anymore and I don't really know anyone. I was all jittery and I couldn't even write critiques for the previous person. But the speech turned out fine, they always turn out fine. And the lady in AH150 just annoys me. She thinks she's the teacher, and she refuses to work well in a group. And Tom just really pissed me off today. Now i'm hungry. And I have a headache, I just want to sleep. But I have to figure out who I'm going to do my sketches of tonight and do my color swatches...and watch wrestling. It's going to be pretty boring...just like this post.
1 comment:
i love you brandie and i really wish you were here right now... it would make me feel so much better.
Post a Comment