

(I miss the other half of my heart) <3
Hm....Anth...I love you. Cass, I love you. I forgot how much I missed you both, and I always say that. Anth came over Wednesday night, and we layed in my bed doing random things, we looked at magazines, I poked him, we hugged and semi cuddled, it was glorious. Then tonight we went to Culvers and ate with Cass and Rach, it was a good time. And tomorrow night...Mackeral Sky!!! I'm sooo excited. ADAM COX! *wink* and *thumbs up* Hmm....I miss the Emphunk. :( Work is still going swell. It's easy work, but you can't screw ANYTHING up, because if you do....Mark will kick your ass, and you'll pretty much destroy everything we worked for over the summer. Hmm...I'm tired from Anth's visit last night, because I had to get up at six for work this morning, but I don't care, it was worth it, I can't even tell you how much it was worth it. Monday I get to see Kate and Josh and I'm sooo unbelievably excited. I can't spell. I have to call Owen up sometime to see when he wants to get together. I still need to get him a x-mas gift. I'm going to make him watch The Notebook with me, it's going to be great. Alright I should go to bed. :)
2 comments:
yaaaaay! mackeral sky!
you and i have awful posture. we'll have to work on that.
Post a Comment