Monday, December 26, 2005
So today I picked up Josh and we went to West Salem to pick up Kate. We went to the mall, sat around, talked, went to Wendy's and ate food, went to Best Buy and I bought a couple cds, then we dropped Kate back off because Josh had to be home at five. It was a good time, I missed them a ton. Kate is probably coming back to work this summer, and I can't wait. I guess I don't really have much to say, I thought I did...but I really don't. Nothing much is going on. It's always the same old stuff. I did get Hotel Hell and Deranged though....I just need to call Owen so we can set up a time to watch them...I'm not sure if he knows it yet...but I'm going to make him watch The Notebook with me too....and it's going to be great. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment