Monday, December 19, 2005
"So I heard something about Fallout Boys going on this big tour and I was like, woah, I've heard of them before. I remember listening to them last summer, they're huge now." Haha...that's my boss David. Work today was swell. Cut and crossed alfalfa. Sexy Tim is suppose to be coming to work next week....ohhhh I'm soo nervous and excited to see him again. I probably wont talk to him very much, his sexiness I just can't handle. "Did you play Sandra that Shootem song?" 'What shootem song?' "You know that one that you made us listen to a million times over the summer?" 'Oh, you mean Sugar, We're Going Down?' "Yeah, that's it." I love work, it's so random. Oh Hellogoodbye...I can't wait for your album, the new stuff was amazing. TAIs' new stuff better be good too. I'm actually just really excited to see The Spill Canvas <3, Motion City had my attention at Nintendo Fusion... I hate walking around with a cell phone all the time, it makes me feel....dependent. That's something I really need to get away from. I'm sooo dependent. Ahh, TSL aren't with anyone good, I've already seen them twice anyways, I don't think anything is going to really change, I might have a little more love for Kenny V. though. I take back that love sucks, because I've said it before. It only sucks when you're with someone who doesn't really care, and who makes you feel like crap, you might think that you're in love with that person, or that that person is in love with you, but just because they told you they are doesn't mean they actually are, it's lust....just lust, and I don't know if you realize it. So maybe I turn red when people ask me about you...I just don't know what to say. Anth, I'm hungry too....let's eat together. Mwhaha. "Hey Tim, come trip my flower." I took my brothers to Narnia yesterday, two out of three of them liked it and thought it was super great, I thought it was pretty swell too. I'm going to go pet, kiss, and snuggle with my cat now, because she loves me, and I'm tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay! we'll eat together on wednesday... god... that feels like so long from now. hmm... cellphone makes you feel dependent? does your mom call a lot or something? that's all i can think of... you know what will make you feel less dependent? visiting me next year...
i wish you'd cuddle with me.
*sad face*
Post a Comment