Today I also realized how fucked up my family was. And that my dad is an asshole.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love you Brandie. You can always fall back on me...I'm guessing the rest of our friends would say the same. So never feel crappy, b/c we're here. And I'm going to Warped Tour (yes i've informed you 5x's today...i think), so that should make you happy. AND: you are not your little painting while the rest of us are museum pieces. Why? Personally, most of the time I wish I could do the stuff you do. You're fantastic, and I wish I was like you. Plus, I like your painting...dammit!
1 comment:
I love you Brandie. You can always fall back on me...I'm guessing the rest of our friends would say the same. So never feel crappy, b/c we're here.
And I'm going to Warped Tour (yes i've informed you 5x's today...i think), so that should make you happy.
AND: you are not your little painting while the rest of us are museum pieces. Why? Personally, most of the time I wish I could do the stuff you do. You're fantastic, and I wish I was like you. Plus, I like your painting...dammit!
Post a Comment