Sunday, April 17, 2005

So Anth, you're mom called my mom today and I answered the phone and thought it was a little weird, I thought you died or something. Anywho, I forgot about the weirdest thing that happened today. My brother and I were driving to Esofea Park and while we were going up the road I saw something dead laying on the other side of the road. I thought it was a cat and I went "AWWWWWWWW" because cats rock, and I love them, but anyways...We passed it and I saw it was a racoon. (i was still going awww...but not as much) Right when we passed it, it looked up at us....Still laying down it lifted up its head, stared at us for a second then put it's head down. It was such a Harold and Kumar moment....I thought maybe it had been run over but wasn't fully dead yet so I felt really bad, then I thought well maybe it was just sun bathing...so after we went to the park, we came back the racoon way to see if it was really dead. And guess what...it wasn't! It was standing up where it had been laying before with the hair on his back standing up and this weird expression on his face. It was really weird...rabies...or something. Poor guy.

No comments: