Ok... soo... Brandie, pretty much everything Cass said goes for me! You have no idea how much I wish I could truley create amazing art! You do that! And you have such awesome musical talent, something I don't have the tinest bit of. I actually feel the way you do most of the time. I feel like I'm crap compared to you because you are so creative and original, something I wish I was, but I'm not really. Anyway, I love you!
2 comments:
Good. You know now, so i can stop informing you.
Smiles
Ok... soo... Brandie, pretty much everything Cass said goes for me! You have no idea how much I wish I could truley create amazing art! You do that! And you have such awesome musical talent, something I don't have the tinest bit of. I actually feel the way you do most of the time. I feel like I'm crap compared to you because you are so creative and original, something I wish I was, but I'm not really. Anyway, I love you!
Post a Comment