Wednesday, October 20, 2004

So Anth, I'm really missing you at school and hope your mouth isn't hurting too bad. I hope your mom gave you the card I made you, I know it didn't look like much but it took me a while to make (don't worry, just because you got your wisdom teeth pulled out dosn't mean you're stupid!") I hope your at school tomorrow! Only two more football games and I'm done with the bass drum until spring :( Now I have to go back to bass clarient...(boo) but I'm thinking of playing guitar for jazz band, the only problem with that is I need to learn the notes, and I only read tab, hopefully it'll work out. My dog Bailey ate Cassie's senior picture. I'm sorry about that by the way, I really can't believe she ate it, thanks for understanding though, I felt so bad, I almost started crying. Speaking of crying, I've been on the verge of doing that a lot lately, I did today, but all week have been on the edge. Mr. Mastin the orchestra director rearranged us so Gabe isn't sitting by me anymore! What a load of crap, that made me completley sad for the rest of the day. Cass and Meg, I'll be at your party on Friday! Homework needs to be done, because I think I'm failing algebra 2, but I guess that's what you get for being math stupid. Alrighty, Well Anth I hope your feeling okay, and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow! If I remember and you can eat solid food, I'll bring you some cookies!

Brand

No comments: