Sunday, October 17, 2004

Hey, this weekend was pretty fun. I didn't do anything on friday, on Saturday afternoon I went over to Gabe's house and we went to box office and rented The Three Amigos, Gabe tried renting this movie called Orgasmo because he said it was really funny but it was unrated so when he tried to rent it the lady freaked out and called his mom saying that he was trying to rent a porno and that she could lose her job for it. So we ended up just getting The Three Amigos and watching that, which is a great movie by the way. We went back to his house watched that and went to Mobile and Village Market to rent more movies. We ended up at Village Market getting Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and the new Punisher, we also got ice cream and whipped cream. After that we went back to my house called Anth, he came over and we watched Eternal Sunshine, which isn't too bad but pretty confusing. Around 8 we went to the Landmark Center because Kimmy was having a fundraiser there to raise the thousand bones required to play hockey at Viroqua, which is a huge load of carp. The opener at the Coffee House funderaiser was Aaron Park and then the band that played after was Macerel Sky, both were really really good. (ADAM) :) After that Anth, Gabe and I went back to my house, that was around 11:30, 12 ish and watched Viva La Bam and Vh1 until they left at 1. Sunday, today, consisted of going to the apple orchards and doing nothing, I should be studying for Anatomy and algebra but I dont think it's going to happen, I just can't bring myself to do it. I hate Algebra 2, it sucks and all anatomy is is memorizing, which i'm not very good at. But I had a good weekend, so I guess that should count for something.

Brandie

No comments: