Sunday, October 24, 2004

BLAH!!!!!!!! So, ninjas....pirates. Dosn't "Saw" look good? You know scary movies just arn't scary anymore. MWAHAHAHAH! Megan's party was fun but it could have been funner if A.) I un-stuck myself from the floor and wall. B.) I talked to people, and C.) If I didn't eat so much candy. Well plus I was feeling kinda crappy so that didn't help. My dad's dog Chomper had puppies, so if anyone wants a puppy, just call me or email me or shoot me, poor hot lava on me, find some way to get my attention and we'll talk. They're really cute and fat and You know that I know that You know that you want one. Since Viroqua somehow got into the playoffs, the band gets to go down or up? to Praire Du Chien...spelling? with them on Tuesday night. It's going to be like a battle of the bands thing, well kinda not really, I just like to think it is, between us and Praire. I saw Van Helsing over the weekend (finally) and It was okay....okay I thought it was pretty good but could have been better. So twisted cheetos are one of the greatest things ever...but now It's kinda a toss up between those and Wheat Thins...hmmm well I'll leave it at that. WAIT! Since Lita "lost" the baby like three weeks ago...why isn't she wrestling yet? Blah! I'm just really not sure.

eidnarb

...why are you stealing my boat...and why do you have a ski mask on WHEN YOU'RE NOT SKIING!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: