I bought the Dashboard Confessional record "A Mark A Mission A Brand A Scar" over the weekend, if that gives you any insight as to how I've been feeling latley. Anth i'm not coming to your house tomorrow....or for a while i think, I'm sorry, things just seem different and weird when i'm there and i'm trying to figure out why and what i can do, its confusing, if you and Cass are going to LaCrosse on Friday that would be cool if I could come. The walk out went really well, I was happy with it, it was fun, lets do it again. Lita has a shot at the womens title in a few weeks at Backlash!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited, i almost peed my pants when she won the battle royal to be number one contender! Alrighty well i need to do my homework :( so i'll see you all tomorrow!
Peace, love and empathy....lots of it
Brandie
No comments:
Post a Comment