Hey, sorry I couldn't stay on Thursday Anth, the Rainbow Oasis was really fun and I definetly want to do it again, when we got to your house I felt like I had so much to do, my parents or brother weren't picking up the phone so I wasn't sure what was happening; if they knew were I was, if I was getting a ride home blah blah blah...and i just felt like i needed to go home. Next time I'm staying the whole time, when I got home on Thursday night I wanted to cry, I felt like crap, same with today...I felt like silently slipping into a cold black corner, curling up and never coming out. I'm really sorry for hitting you in the face with that cusion, at the time it seemed like a good idea, but here I am at 10:11 on Friday night still feeling guilty about it. I'm Sorry. I'm a homebody, i'm a lonley homebody, i'm lonley yet I don't want to spend time with anyone or anything. I don't want to go anywhere and I don't want to do anything. I want to wrestle, I want to make music, I want to teach, I want to write great articles about interesting people that make no sense to anyone but me but people find incredible interesting and quote on occasion. I want to sleep and be a good friend. The enviornment needs saving, Future is Nature. I'm updating this more often it seems, yet I don't know why, I think it's because I need to talk but I feel that I can't really talk to anyone. I think i'm going to go.
Brandie
I've lost my mind many times and my wallet many more.
In the simplest terms:
1. Don't Rape
2. Don't be predjudice
3. Don't be sexist
4. Love your children
5. Love your neighbor
6. Love Yourself
Don't let your opinions obstruct the aforementioned list
Thank You Kurdt Kobain
No comments:
Post a Comment