Hi, i'm slightly dissapointed that Anth didn't call me to go to LaCrosse on Friday, I needed to find something for prom, but it's understandable, im incredibley forgetable. On Thursday after school my family went to Menards (boring) to look at lighting. But although Menards is a boring store my brother and i made the best of it by finding awesome spots to wrestle in, that was pretty fun. Then we went to Best Buy (best store ever!!!) and i got Suspiria, The Crow and This Is Spinal Tap. Suspiria...that wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be...okay it wasn't scary at all, but it was a good story. I even tried enhancing the scary effect by watching it by myself in my room with all the lights out but even that didn't seem to help. Maybe it was incredibly scary and i just didn't know it because i don't scare easy who knows. The Crow is just a great movie and Spinal Tap was really funny. This was a friend free weekend and im sorry to say but I liked it. No going to anyones house no having to talk to anyone, just me by myself :) Watching movies and wrestling and listening to music. Except for Friday, i kept waiting for Anth to call and he never did so i assumed he wasn't going, i just really didn't want to call him and again assuming that if it was past 11 a.m. he would be gone already so i just didn't call. Ahh whatever. It seems that there was never a day this past weekend that I just got to stay home, Thursday was Lacrosse, Friday my grandmas birthday party, Saturday a anniversary, Sunday easter, Monday had to go uptown and Tuesday I have to go to a visitation (stepmoms dad died). Slightly busy, but i guess thats okay. Well Raw is on in ten minutes and my computer is going slow so i guess i'll see you sometime. whoever you are.
Your Fan,
Brandie
No comments:
Post a Comment