Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Yo, whud up my homie dawgs? Cass your party was fun, I'm glad you liked your poster, I love spending happy money on people and then getting hugs. Hugs rule over all. Anth i hope your mom and my mom let me spend the night at your house after prom. I honestly don't think anything will happen but if it does I'm never far behind ;), I cling to you like a lost puppy anyways. :P I joined the Viroqua Community Band, fun stuff I tell ya. I Love Band, and Cass knows it. LOL, as a cool guy quoted only a few days ago "Life is so much better with an insturment in it." AND I BELIEVE IT! I really wanted to meet your dad Cass, dang. The benifit concert was actully fun, probley because i spent most of the night with Owen, I don't like him or anything its just the fact that we joke and make fun of everything, and i mean everything that makes him so much fun to hang out with. The only problem with the whole evening was that I was missing RAW!! AHH!! Thankfully Lita wasn't on but Edge came back from close to a year and half long injury! WOW! Holy hottie! Long curly hair! I'm positive Lita is still on RAW, thankfully. Well i really need to go clean my room again and watch Homestar Runner!!! yay, as i constantly remind myself i NEED to bring money for bowling (brainwashed into doing it) tomorrow. Blah.

Catch you kitties later.

Bran

(Need to bring money for bowling (i was brainwashed into doing it) tomorrow) and i can't forget!

No comments: