Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Sunday. I hate Sundays. I only hate Sundays when I'm at school. I hate waking up to nothing. I don't even have a roomate to wake up to this year. It doesn't help that it's Labor Day weekend and we have Monday off as well. I just wish I was at home. I wish I was with my brothers, my cat, and my guys from work. The CA position is alright, I would rather not have it. I'm photographing a wedding at Alverno in October, and I'm talking to a photographer now about being her assistant. Things are looking up in that sense. I still need to find an internship for next semester. I just wish it was over, but I don't know what I'm going to do when it is. I don't have plans, but I keep moving. I really need to start working out. I've been really tried lately. If I have a break between classes or work I end up sleeping. I never take naps. Ugh, why can't it just be over? I feel like at least one of my friendships is falling apart because of the CA position I took. It's like now that I actually have a schedule and can't hang out all the time around their schedule...there's tension.

I'm going for a walk.

No comments: