Sunday, January 28, 2007

I go to spend time with my dad and he leaves for two hours to go to a fantasy footabll meeting and I'm (spit shining my black cloud). He complains to me that I never come to visit him, but he never comes to visit me, and when I do go visit him he's watching football, I really love him but i'm tired of looking for attention. The one thing I've found myself passionate for, the people that I care about the most don't show the slightest bit of interest in. I need attention from these people, I love them but I'm exhausted from trying, I'm sick of sitting in the corner around them.
It's also a nice feeling when you realize that friends don't want you around.
The business office seems to be seriously fucking me and my family over as well.
I had a horrible nightmare on friday night, the kind where you wake up sweating.

2 comments:

Anth said...

<3.

i love you.

and i miss you hardcore.

Anonymous said...

So I pretty much love you too...

and I hate it when random girls at school say that...


love you guys.. blah blah blah.

But I do.

I love you.

K^3