Monday, December 04, 2006
I'm sorry that I've been neglecting you blog. Everything is going okay and everyone is happy. I don't know why I never have much to say when it comes to blogger anymore, I'm not moving on, I'm sticking with you, I haven't been too busy, I just went with something new, but you'll always be by my side. I like winter, but I miss work, and summer, and jogging through the corn and going on adventures. Winter can be full of adventures, it will be full of adventures. I need to stop talking and just do it. I'm glad high school is no more. I miss Jamie and the random things we would do together, and I think we should stick to our plan and just be rock stars instead. I'm glad I've never dabbled into alcohol. I'm glad that I eat a lot, and that I like to be alone, and that maybe, somedayI'll figure myself out and be productive about life and friends and relationships. For now, I'm happy to play off everyone elses feelings. I'm glad Veronica asks me questions, and that I ask her questions, we are quite similar yet we challenge each other to think about different aspects of what we really want. Katy and I went through a small rough spot, where we didn't see much of each other, hardly talked, and I just tried to avoid her altogether because I didn't want to confront her about anything, this happens with all of my friends. Even though Katy and I are in different points in our lives, no matter how far that distance is, it always takes time to work itself back around, and it always does...............................I really do have a lot more to say and talk about, but I'm getting a headache, and need to do my philosophy homework, the one class that I've fallen in love with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray for Philosophy!
<3, i can't wait to see you.
and i'm super happy to see a new blogger post!
<3 you. I like talking and asking questions. It means that you have to answer them.
Post a Comment