The show last night was pretty much the swellest.....Cockney Americans were awesome, Adam Cox was still hott, and Owen and I had a great time hanging out. It was nice hanging out with Meg by herself too, she gets a little too "Laguna Beach" when she's hanging around with Jess, she calms down and acts like herself when we can hang out alone. Owen and I now have a glam metal band called Guttercats. He's guitar, and I'm bass, now we need a drummer and vocalist. Syttende Mai parade was today. I have a problem with queens and princess'. Two things that were especailly funny: right after the first batch of veterans, the westby high school band played "Seasons of Love" and this band from Jellystone played Tom Petty's "Last Dance With Mary Jane" but they refused to sing the chorus. One thing that was not so funny today....cramps. But I struggled through for
Grunnlovsdagen, (constitution day). I really want to go to Norway. I don't really want to go to work tomorrow.
List of things to do:
schedule PPST appt.
get warped tickets.
finish cleaning my room.
figure out what i'm really going to do next year (this effects the PPST appt.)
i'm pretty lost. i don't have any clue. i don't know. i wish i could be cool enough to pack some things up and do what i want to do. i know what i want to do, how to get there, what it's going to take. but i feel like if i do it, and stop doing what is expected of me, i'll fail. balah......

i should shower and sleep. I have work tomorrow. i don't want to go. in a week i wont want to leave.
2 comments:
"a little too 'laguna beach'..."
lmao. nice.
sad that i missed the show.
but the banquet was pretty amazing.
oh... WARPED! woo.
and tell me these plans of yours for what you want to do...
I love you.
that's all.
K^3
Post a Comment