Friday, May 19, 2006

basically, it's because i'm awesome. okay not really. so i've had fun mowing the lawn and raking up sticks and going for bike rides and trampoline jumps and cuddling with Obi and pretending to clean my room and sleeping and making fun of Anth. and being stupid. But I do miss everyone. Poop on a stick. I don't want to start work on monday, I wouldn't rather die, but it's not that fun to think about. Work will be okay. Everything will be okay, I guess. Okay...now I have to go upload some pictures because Anth wont shut up about it. <3 to him.

2 comments:

Anth said...

and NOW you have to get them on facebook. you're one step closer.

rewind. said...

yeah i know. it sucks with the slowest computer EVER ! and for some reason my computer wont connect to the internet! otherwise they'd be on right now. i'm slow. and that's OK!