Saturday, May 13, 2006

School is almost done. I have nothing else to do except critique Level One art students on monday and tuesday. I'm pretty pissed off. Mom, Dave and Dusty came down today and packed up most of my stuff. It was fun, we ate and went to a movie, and had some ice cream. I really miss them. I wish Alverno was in Viroqua or they lived down here. I'm not angry at my family, I'm just really pissed off at some...well one person in particular here, and I can't wait to get away from them. I don't want to start work and I don't want to come back to school next year. I had a dream last night that I was carrying a pet snake for someone. Snakes are kind of creepy. I was carrying this snake, that was in a jar, around this gas station that had maybe ten or less people in it. I think I was waiting in line and accidentely dropped the jar and the snake slithered out. It was moving slow, and I could have caught it....but I didn't. Snakes creep me out, and I didn't want to touch it, it slithered underneath a table or counter. I felt bad that I basically just lost at life and couldn't look after a snake for this person...who I think was Connie. I felt like I couldn't face her ever again, and tell her that I just lost her snake. Then another side of me said, well I don't care, it's not that big of a deal, she'll get over it. That was the end of the dream, me debating over which outlook on the situation was better, the outlook I wish I had.
I really want to get out of here.

2 comments:

emily oi! said...

i'll miss you.

Anth said...

brandie.
similar dilemma for me.
except i don't want to be in viroqua.
you just need to move in with me.
secrectly.