Thursday, March 23, 2006
Spending too much time with people gets sickening. How can marriage work? I like looking at beautiful people. I always feel attacked, even if someone says the slightest thing that throws me off, i feel like i'm being attacked. Pro-wrestling is for dirtbags. Not saying that I'm not a dirtbag, because I really have no idea how people see me, but everytime I meet someone who likes it, they end up being crap (i'm sorry). Telling someone to crawl back into their superficial world was tangible. Everything is superficial, even you. Whatever. We need to spend time apart. Whatever is such a disgusting word. Especially over the internet. It shows lack of compassion, and I feel un-loved, not cared for, and like my feelings have been thrown in the trash when people who are talking to me use the word "whatever." I rely on everyone else to make me happy, and I shouldn't. What's the deal with Chuck Norris? Sure he was the original badass, but why are people talking about him like they know what he's all about? (fifteen minute fire alarm interlude @ 2 a.m.) Owen's being weird, and i'm getting jealous. I don't even like Owen. Owen is just a good friend. ...and all of a sudden, snot will poor out of my nose, and I wont be able to stop sneezing. I have a new secret place, only for me to know, and I can't keep secrets. It's Sonic The Hedgehog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love.
I hate the word Whatever too, its cruel.
And the Chuck Norris thing...needs to end. Its starting to piss me off.
*hugs*
chuck may have been the original bad-ass
but i'm the next new original bad-ass. because i have a tattoo.
<3
Post a Comment