Wednesday, March 22, 2006

In the last post I meant Gabe from school, not my little cousin Gabe...ehh..that would be weird. Eww...I just sneezed up mucus. My sore throat wont go away...ahhh!!! I never talked about the Academy/Panic!/Acceptance/Hellogoodbye show. Oh man, this show was amazing, all because of TAI. Hellogoodbye always put on a great show, their stage props and costumes are awesome, and make for a very interesting time. Acceptance was pretty good, since I don't listen to their stuff on a regular basis it was a little hard to get into it. Panic! were okay, everyone gets excited because it's Panic!, but they really don't put on that great of a show, they're just kind of there. Hm....and TAI are pretty amazing people, and amazing performers, i can't believe i waited so long and wasn't able to get a ticket to see them last summer in LaX. So yes, it was the best show i've ever been to.

No comments: