Friday, March 17, 2006

"Love's a bitch Duck. Love's a bitch." Yay for watching Pretty In Pink on a Friday night by myself. What's so appealing about Molly Ringwald? The week in a nutshell pretty much sucked. Now everyone is gone, and I have nothing to do but homework, which i'm probably going to avoid until the very last minute. I'm eating popcorn that Owen sent me, how random. V For Vendetta is an amazingly excellent movie. Patrick Stump = sideburns and man boobs, I love him. And to further his sexiness please visit this site www.purevolume.com/gymclassheroes and listen to "Cupid's Chokehold." Patty's voice in this song makes me mmmmmeeeeeeeellllllttttttttttt. Mocktail parties at an all-girls school are pretty much the worst. My days have been pretty up and down. Hanging out with Katy has been really great though. I need to go get Dani from work, but maybe I'll continue this later.

1 comment:

Anth said...

ew... man boobs. oh pms.