Saturday, March 18, 2006

Continued from last night....kind of....

I can't enjoy spring because i'm inside doing homework. I can't enjoy homework because homework just isn't enjoyable. I have some art to do. And some papers to start. I haven't even called about taking my PPST yet, I wouldn't be able to do it before registration anyways, so i'll just take it in the summer before I start at Cal/West. School sucks. My semester so far has been pretty complicated. Why would I want to come back to this next year? I really have no idea, but what else am I going to do? I feel like I'm stuck in school until something happens. I want to teach art, but do I really want to do that right after school? I'm just really confused on where life is heading, I know that I should at least have an idea of where my life is going, but all I see is me un-happily teaching art, having fun but wishing I would have done something else. Ugh, I don't know. I think I need a credit card to sign up for the PPST, and a credit card is something I don't have. I don't know what I do have. The other night I started thinking about someone, and I realized how much I missed them, and how great it was to have them around for those few months, and how I turned out to be a complete asshole after what had happened. I can't let things go...ever. It's almost two o'clock. I need to go start a paper. Art and politics.




I'd rather die.

No comments: