Sunday, January 15, 2006

My brother and I just got done watching Beauty and The Beast. I'm not really sure why he wanted to watch it, but we had a good time. Anth is gone. :( Now all I have left is Owen. Oh Owen, my love. I'm not sure if anything has really happened lately that I can really write about. Well my last day of work was on Friday. It was sad, I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave Tim, i've had too much fun getting to know him over the past two weeks. I didn't want to stop getting to know him, but we've parted ways, possibley forever, and i hate it. In the past four weeks I've spilt Dip n' Grow (the nasty smelling, don'tgetitonyourskinbecauseit'sreallygoingtoburn) growth hormone. Once on myself. Why do I cause so many accidents? I say, wait until the small club tour. Even then, it's going to suck. Thank you Interlude, I am very unpatiently waiting for the magazine now, thank you for the (small) but glorious poster of P.M.S in fur. Take long walks in the woods, at night, with a friend, when it's cold out. Use a walking stick and bring a lantern, you wont be dissapointed. I think I have pretty terrible spelling, but i'm not sure, because I don't know if i'm spelling things right or not. Jamie Bell you are amazing. The Chumscrubber is really really great. EmJ, when I get back, we must consider a movie night. You're really the only reason that I want to come back. You and the music. My littlest brother Dillion called me and left me seven messages today. One was of that Kelly Clarkson song "Because of You." He's a weirdo, but I love him anyways. Things have been a little weird lately. I'm not sure where to go with that, but they have.

I was Panic!king At The Disco BEFORE you were even...invited.

2 comments:

Anth said...

tickets have been bought. i can always go to the club tour too. i miss you... too much. come visit me.

emily oi! said...

you are the only reason i want you to come back, too. i have new great music to share.