Monday, January 09, 2006

I ate ice cream, and it was good. We had two interviews at work this morning for summer positions. Both guys are from UW Madison, the first guy looked like he was older and balding, the second guy looked like he was high. If I had to pick someone to work with over the summer, it would be the first guy, Justin, he just seemed like the better choice. I <3 h(t)im. I'm having sooo much fun working with him, if I could do it forever, I would. I saw that three legged deer again today. Some crazy lady at Wal*mart stopped us as we (Dave, mom, me) were walking out, she was in her car and she yelled at us, as we went up to see what was wrong she started freaking out and asked us if we saw the black car, we hadn't. She told us (most original answer I've ever heard) that a short, young, male, mexican tried to get in her car and that he had a box cutter. He grabbed her wrist and she kicked him out of her car with her foot. There were no bruises on her wrist, like she said there were. She asked my mom to take her to the bathroom, as they were walking out of the bathroom, the lady fainted (from shock she says). When my mom brought her out to her car, the police were there and the lady announced to everyone outside that the man said he was going to "fuck her in the ass." Obviously none of this added up, and apparentely this lady has called the cops before on random stuff, she was drunk, she was on some kind of brain medication also. She is fucking nuts. Oh, I saw Ms. George at Wal*Mart too! She showed me how fat she was, I asked her if she was excited. She said yeah but that it was the worst timing ever, she said this is the poorest they've ever been. Well anywho, last week of work, should be swell. Ahh, I don't want to go back to school next year. Mother of pearl.

1 comment:

Anth said...

hearing the story from you in real life was better... oh... and do your laundry. do it for me.