It's swell that people worry about me and all, but don't let me be the deciding factor in how your day is going to go, or how your mood is going to be. It's not just you that I don't want to talk to you, it's everybody. Don't put so much blame or pressure on yourself to try and make me happy. Because when I'm not happy, i'm not happy. And that's fine. I don't want to talk to people about it, and I don't really want you to ask me about it. I can get through it on my own. I like that everyone is there, but if I need you, I'll come to you. Thank you for making yourself available.

:) Hellogoodbye makes me happy. For some reason this reminds me of Anth and I. I miss him.
1 comment:
of course that would remind you of us... we've probably taken a picture of ourselves like this... i miss you too. i love you.
Post a Comment