I hate being verbally attacked. I am also NOT a lesbain. I do NOT like the ladies, so please don't ask, better yet, please do not TELL me that I like ladies. I in fact, know that I like boys. I'm comfortable enough with myself, and that is that.
Also...I feel like crying. Everytime I log onto myspace. I hate you.
I like to think I'm part Nick Thomas, part Lloyd Dobler, and part Dean Stiffle.
Battleaxes in love is great. It's my favorite mix. It flows, it's almost perfect. Thank you.
Up until now I have had a great day. Thanks to EmJ. She introduces me to everything I wish I would have known about years ago. She keeps me healthy.
P.s. I like Ashlee Simpson. And I don't care if you don't.
3 comments:
my b.rand. i love you. and your love of boys. it just adds to our commonality.
and i guess i can accept your like of ashlee.
muah!
emily joy -- making your days great since 2005.
Brand, you're amazing. (for boy-loving, and being awesomely comfy with yourself)
Love you Muchisimo.
Post a Comment