Friday, December 09, 2005


That day when I was working on my paper til 5 in the morning, that day wont go away. I can't catch up with my sleep. I need brown acrylic paint immediately. I woke up and started painting today, i'm not done but it reminds me of that one piece Anth did, with the buildings and the big red circle in the middle. I didn't mean to put the circles in, I didn't really want it to turn out like that, it just did. Now I need to do the tree...but I need more paint! I need to finish my sculptures before Monday. Jamie gave me the greatest Christmas gift ever. She made me a Patrick Stump scarf. She sewed buttons on it in the form of P.M.S.'s face. It's great, I love it. I need to sleep.

1 comment:

Anth said...

wait... buildings... they were just black squares... but you can interpret it anyway you like. that's the beauty of abstract art. but yay! the scarf is exciting and i can't wait to see it... and see you... muah!