Friday, December 09, 2005
Holy crap...Let Go is playing at the Warehouse on saturday night! :( Why do all the good bands come when i'm not home? Ahh..sigh...I want to go home now. I can't wait to hang out with Kate and Josh, and watch movies with Owen. See the pups and Obi. Oh oh oh! Someones car started on fire tonight it was weird. I was helping Katy clean her room and I came into my room to get my broom and Anne, my roomate was all "do you smell something burning?" and I did so I tried smelling around for whatever it might have been, then when I saw the fire truck go by I decided that it wasn't our room that was on fire....so I went back to Katy's room and Anne comes running in telling us we need to see this. So to end the story we went to some random girls room on four south and watched the firemen put out this convertible. It was exciting. Otherwise the day was kind of okay. I woke up, painted, ate, then met Becky's ex-girlfriend (really annoying and kind of creepy) Umm...then Becky, her weird x-g/f, Katy and I went to Omega and I watched people eat, because I had two bowls of ice cream before and wasn't really about to eat anything else, plus I'm cheap. So the busboys had a great time watching me and Katy, if you didn't know me and Katy, you would think that we were hardcore flirting, but we were just having fun. Then two sexy men walked in with their parents! That's the sexiest thing in the world...when you can hang out with your parents! Then I accidently tripped the waitress a little....then we left, went and got donuts and came back. Katy and I cleaned her room and now I should be in bed. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i miss you... i want to skip finals and see you.
Post a Comment