Saturday, December 17, 2005


David Melillo. You hold my heart in your hand. You were great. Especially when you would walk away from the mic, and run back to sing your line and hit yourself in the face with the mic. Don't smile and squint your eyes again, because I just might die.













Hmmm...Wow. Hit The Lights. Amazing. So good. I don't really know what to say about you, you were just that great. Long live Ohio. Can't wait for the full length.










Bryce...you were swell. You fell on top of me, and I'm not gonna lie, I kinda liked it.












Hellogoodbye you played an amazing show. One of the best shows I've ever been to. "We saw King Kong today, and it was pretty good." I can't wait to see you again.






Overall...ughh...pretty much THE GREATEST SHOW EVER!!!! It was so full of energy, ahh...I had the best time, WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME!?! God that was great...(you're the ketchup to my hot dog.)

1 comment:

Anth said...

i'm so glad you loved it! yay!
...
oh... shit.
oops, i was supposed to call you.
well, it wouldn't have been that exciting.