Cass...you're right. I do shun people out, and when we hang out it should be individual. I really don't like hanging out with bigger groups of people at Anth's house. You and Anth are pretty much my only true friends there, and I feel ignored. I'm friends with the other people, but we don't talk. I just feel like there's nothing for me when everyone hangs out. I'm not going to jump into conversations and start talking, because I don't really want to be there. The only reason I actually go is because I feel forced. I feel like if I don't go I'll get blamed for not wanting to hang out. I feel like if I do go, it's just a waste of my time because I just sit there and do nothing. I feel like if I'm invited I should go, but if I'm not invited no one wants to see me. I guess I just don't really care anymore. I want to see you guys, but I'm not going to go out of my way to make myself feel like shit because I was invited and didn't go, or because I came over and didn't hang out. I know you guys are always going to be there. And I love you. I'm always going to be here.
www.myspace.com/theivorys
www.purevolume.com/theivorys
B!@TD
1 comment:
Hey Brand...
I understood all of that before. That's why, when ppl asked if we should invite you, I said yes...but if she doesn't want to come- its okay. I always like to invite you, just so you know that you are loved and we do want to see you. But I never expect you to come b/c I know you don't like to hang out in big groups. I'm never upset when you don't come, b/c I know that's who you are, and I like you b/c you're you...not b/c you're someone who bends to everyones will. You're invited, you don't come, all I have to say is...Okey Dokey, Have a good night, Love you! I don't want you to do something you don't want to...I never do. I only participate in things that I want to, if I don't, you can't guilt trip me into it. I understand that you're the same way.
I love you anyway, and/or because of your strength.
:)
**and when time allows...I WILL hang out with you...just you.
Post a Comment