Friday, November 25, 2005
Anth...I know how you feel. I'm being honest. I kind of feel like I'm in the same situation. Except for I feel like old friendships are crumbling around me and that I'm always ignored. Just remember that school is an option. It's not worth it if it's making you feel like crap. College is just there, if you leave you can always come back, it's not going to get up and walk away. Relationships take time. If it was suppose to happen it will, otherwise you need to work for it, and work at it. Do what you want to do, nothing is worth being depressed over, I know that. Things come and go...just figure out what's best for you. Figure out happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
brandie! i love you! that makes me feel better...
Brand, you are loved.
Me being honest- I love you to death, but whenever you come to hang out with us in a big group you kinda shun us all. I just think that when we hang out with you, it has to be individual. Just the two of us. Time is just crazy now that we're all away.
You're right that college is only an option, and not for everyone. None of you have to be there, and you can totally go back later if you want to. Just b/c college is the 'norm' after HS, doesn't mean everyone should go. None of us are normal, and we show it.
You are loved.
Both you and Anth.
No matter how far we get from each other...you can both depend that I'll be there if you need to talk. Even if our friendships have fallen apart, you can come to me, and I will listen to the whole story and try to help...and hope that the friendship will be rekindled.
Post a Comment