Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Wow, I really don't know what's going on. Jeez I'm so depressed right now, at this very moment in time, and I couldn't tell you why. I had a decent day, art and then Jamie and I just took off and went to Madison. She bought us lunch at Noodles, then we just walked down State St. and around campus. It was a good time. Jee whiz, I just want to drop everything and wrestle! Wrestle, wrestle, wrestle. Katy's roomate Kari works with a girl who wrestles so we're going to go check her out one of these days and I'm going to talk to her. First steps. I'm probably going to go to UnderOATH's in store on Thursday, that should be good. Thumbsucker is playing at the Oriental so I need to see that this weekend. God! This sucks! Matchbook Romance is coming up, I'm staying at Leah's dorm that saturday night, that should be a really really good time. I'm super duper excited, even though Matchbook aren't that good live. The very very very most awesome best concert that could ever be is coming up quick too! Jeez, I'm just going to jump and dance my heart out, and then pet his sideburns. Dance, Dance. (Love) Hmm...maybe I should do my homework I've been really really putting off. Alverno sucks this week.

1 comment:

Anth said...

argh... fob concert... i can't believe how stupid i was... oh well. take pictures, make me jealous!