I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.
Oh yeah...Thumbsucker, UnderOATH....life is better. But The Almost are even better. Shat....I forgot what I even came on here for. I need to finish my self assessment for Communications right now....because Katy refuses to hang out with me until I finish it. I saw the Jesus Of Suburbia video today....my man Lou is in it, it's not released in the U.S. for another five days I think. Yeah....straight edged people are way cool. Dang....Jamie...just listen to a lot of FOB and remember that I'm always here.....Join the darkside, we have cookies!!
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.Im like a god walking amongst mere mortals. I have a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they make Sinatra look like a hobo
No comments:
Post a Comment