Wow. So I went home this weekend. Right when I shut my car door on Friday night to go inside Mom comes out and says Owen's on the phone. We talk for about ten minutes and he asks if I want to go to the fair with him on Saturday. So it's Saturday, I go to my dads house then head off to the fair. I meet Owen and his hair looks really good, I was a little nervous. So we walk around a little bit and find Leah, then we go to the free stage were this guy is hypnotizing people. The guy needs teen boys and girls to go up there so I finally talk Owen into going up there. WOW!!!! This is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Oh yeah, Austin and Antoin are up there too. So later on into the show after some funny stuff has happened already, the guy points to some people including Owen and tells them they're members of the Village People. Owen is the middle Village person and he's getting kinda into it. Then later on he tells all the guys that they're Sports Illustrated Swim Suit models and they're modeling new swimsuits. It was awesome, Owen was pretty into that too. He could totally be a model. Anyways after that was done I asked him if he felt anything. He said no, he just felt sleepy, but he did remember something about an airplane, which was a part of the show earlier. So we walked around for a while then decided to go on the Zipper. We get in and start spinning....which has never been a problem before. The carney was all "i specifically told you not to spin," which he never did. So we go around once he stops in, and thank god Owen was on the outside, he asks Owen if he thinks he's funny. Owen sits there with a blank look and his face and says no.....then the carney goes "well now you'll see how big of an asshole I really am...." then he kicked us off. So Owen and I got kicked off the Zipper for spinning...which ironically enough is the point of the Zipper....So then we complained to each other then told each other what rebels we were. I watched Owen get his caricture thing done then we parted ways. He needed to be home by ten and I was just tired. So I got home and Dusty and I watched Army Of Darkness. "Your shoe's untied." So the weekend went good but it's nice to be back here. How is everyone else doing? Huh, Huh, Huh?? My Chem on Wednesday. Woot. Excitment and Gerards pelvis. Anyways I should go put my stuff away.
Love love love, love love love love, love love love love love love, rhymes with pity now....
1 comment:
nice weekend. owen looks hot in those pictures.
Post a Comment