Tuesday, September 13, 2005

So Randi just called me and it was akward. I was like "what's that noise," I forgot that I gave her a special ring and I looked on my phone and it said "Randi Jackson." I was like woah! She's two floors down. She goes "wanna meet me for breakfast?" I'm like uhhh okay, that happens anyways. What a werido. Today we walked to AJ Wright and Michaels to look for hard covered sketchbooks. We ended up spending quite a while in AJ Wright which is pretty much TJ Max, trying on clothes and shoes. Then we walked back in the rain. I'm kickin' ass in socioalogy. I'm like yeah I know what you're talking about. I'm getting awesome feedback so far too. Yay I love friends. I made Katy watch Ravenous, Donnie Darko, and Mad Max with me. So know she keeps texting me things like "that was sneaky *blood squirts from mouth* and all these Anchorman quotes. It's really fun. "So I heard you think my electric toothbrush is sexy." "Thanks for the pet rock named Mikey." "I pooped a hammer."

No comments: