Wednesday, August 24, 2005

*Your awesome locker signs

*Hackey-Sack in the hallway

*Your wall of love

*Watching videos with Jake in the NIR room

*Sneaking up to get doughnuts

*Noticing how Jake was acting weird (maybe he IS in love, or maybe just hungover)

*TIM

*The funny things Dan has done

*All the good memories + many more

Thanks Kate for the awesome good times and the note today. I'll definetely be there tomorrow to say goodbye one last time. So Bob and FOB? Nice. Only if you want to see them twice I guess, you'll need to convince your mom, so i'm definetley not giving up hope yet.

The road trip today went pretty good. Tim and I had the best laugh of our lives! Joel went into the womans bathroom because Jake was in the men's and a woman went up, knocked on the door and waited for what she thought would be a woman to walk out. Joel walked out and she gave him the dirtiest look i've ever seen a person give someone else. It was awesome.

I love Jake. I'm going to miss him. He's about as obsessed with Avril as I am. I gave him a poster of her today and now he's in love. (He says Avril and Kelly Clarkson are his ultimate concert.) We were talking about Donnie Darko and Jake said that one time when he was delivering something (his other job) he was at a gas station at 3 in the morning and he saw a huge bunny walk past him. He said he freaked out and drove out of there as fast as he could (even though it was Easter.) Speaking of Jake I need to make him a punk/alternative mix, so i'll catch you cats later.

No comments: