Friday, August 26, 2005
So my last lunch with everyone yesterday went great! Jake and I exchanged mixes. I gave him his kinda punkish/emo mix, I honestly don't know how that Avril song got on there, but it was an awesome conincidence. Jake made me a mix called "It's A Girl Thing Summer '05" It's a pink cd and a pink case. I love it, it's just funny to think that this is the music he warms up to for baseball. So really though, what's been up with Shane this summer? I had another dream about him last night, and his whole secret deal? Not that I should care a whole lot about it....Jake was in my dream too, and Kate, and Marty. It was weird. It started of with my family and me on a farm and Jake walked up. I guess I had invited him to a family reunion that we weren't yet at. So he was there looking around and all of a sudden it cut to Jake and I at the family reunion. Jake was sitting up on a hill farther talking to my family and I was down sitting right next to Shane on the grass, talking and messing around. Kate and Marty were sitting on a picnic table next to us. Shane and I were talking for quite a while when Jake came down upset that I wasn't spending time with him. He stormed off while I was yelling "No, Jake! Wait!" And then the dream ended. I woke up and felt terrible. Like I should have ran after him, told him I was sorry and that I loved him, that it would never happen again and I couldn't live without him. He gives great hugs. But anyways, enough of what should have happened. Packing today, leave tomorrow. How exciting. I'm just not sure of what I really want to take from my room yet. I think I should take my Avril poster just to remind me of Cal/West. After these last couple of days I'm thinking that it's going to be great to be away from home and start being nerdy at school. I guess now I'm mostly worried about my classes and papers. Eww. Papers. Well anywho, I need to eat breakfast. I just needed to write about my dream before I forgot it. See you cats.....uhh....I don't know when, but I'll see ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment