Okay, so camping was fine, wasn't the greatest, funnest camping trip ever but it was nice. Remember my whole self esteem problem post? Well that was just how I was feeling that night, normally I feel wonderfully great about myself, I'm completley and totally bipolar. But I do love myself. I miss you all.
True punk. You rock. You realize that it's not what music you listen to, or what clothes you wear, it's your attitude. You my friend, truly don't give a fuck. It's people like you who made punk what it was. Simply put, you kick ass.
People view you as a Loner Artist. Loner Aritist are exactly as their title says, loners and artist. Now you are not alone by choice but many people find you odd. This only bothers you when you're in a public place like a dance club or a crowded lunchroom so you tend to steer clear of those places. You might have a friend or two but they're either Loner Artists like you or Truly Dark. Fear not! So many artists are not appreciated in their own times!
No comments:
Post a Comment