Thursday, August 04, 2005

Oh my good lord, Tim was the sexiest man alive today. It must have been the hat, or that collared white shirt that all of us had to wear, but god, wow. If I ever get a picture of him, i'll post it on here. Jee wiz. I can't even explain it. Wow. The reason Matt Hardy is a complete and total asshole is because when Vince McMahon came on Raw and told everyone that he officially signed Matt back, Matt came out and told everyone about his whole personal situation and said that he hoped Adam Copeland (Edge) died in a car accident. Then he told him he was going to kill him at their match at Summerslam. The whole car accident thing completley crossed the line. I couldn't believe he said that. Why did he have to bring the situation out in the open in the first place? Everything he has done has been so uncalled for. I'm not comfortable with the whole storyline, just like I wasn't comfortable with what they were doing with Hassan. Now Hassan has been injured so bad he will probably never wrestle again, and Brock Lesnar withdrew from the contract that said he would be returning. Wrestling is going to hell. It had been for a long long time. We need an uprising. A super group. Something like Evolution. Something that's going to give the people a reason to watch it again. I wish I was part of the creative team. "I'm going to punch you in the ovaries." "I suck at life, but i'm wicked cool." Hopefully camping happens this weekend. Leah can't go though. :'( And we're going to Hatfield! That's mine and Leah's bonding time. We go for late night talks by the dock. Get ice cream, and fireballs. Go four-wheeling. It's just not going to be the same without her. Last year was so great. Mr. HELLLLOOOOOOOOO. Soo fun. I'm excited for Wild West Days. I get to take money in the jail again. I really liked doing that. The Judge, Jim Sullivan is really nice, he eats a lot so he makes me go get him buffalo burgers and stuff. It's a good time. Skeleton Key looks really good. I'm glad they're finally showing previews for "Red Eye." I can't wait to go see that. I love McAdams and Murphy. Why did Eddie Money have to record "Two Tickets to Paradise?" It's a good song but the history there is just depressing.

We just went for a jog. Through the alfalfa into the woods. Not even a minute into it I quit. Running through the alfalfa I quit. My heart wasn't pounding, I wasn't tired, I just didn't want to do it. When I stopped I just walked. I felt dissapointed. I knew I could have made it, so why didn't I just finish? So I started thinking that my body was depressing me. I feel so overweight. I'm maybe 35 pounds overweight, and I feel like i'm carrying so much baggage around. I feel like I turn people off. This has honestley been a problem for me since middle school. I just don't feel great about myself, how I look, how other people see me. I look at myself and see a blob. I just don't feel pretty. Blah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...long post...
Matt Hardy does seem like an asshole now. : (
When did the Hassan thing happen?
I'm sorry that your Leah/Camping trip time is kinda ruined.
Brand. Seriously. You look fine. Fuck what the rest of the world thinks. Would you rather be one of those nasty supermodels who weigh under 100lbs. Ick! You look fine, but if you don't like the way you look- do something about it. Don't allow yourself to get depressed about it. All the energy you put into feeling bad- take it and use it to go out and do something.
Love you! Don't feel bad! Be Happy!

Anth said...

one, I was totally confused trying to read the wrestling stuff. Two, that sucks that you and Leah aren't getting your camp time, I was getting used to the inside jokes... and three, Brandie... you are hot. You are strong [waaay stronger than I'll ever be] and it doesn't matter when I take a picture of you or what is happening you always look good. Damn, you should be a model! You could model for Hot Topic or something... anyway... I know you are hot and so does everyone else!