Sunday, August 07, 2005

It just feels right...


This gorgeous piece is Tim. The sexiest man I think I've ever hugged in my entire life. I love him. We'll get married on top of a mountain, and there will be flutes playing and garlands of fresh herb....and will we dance! Sorry, that was a line I just chopped up from Anchorman. And we will have sexy little kids!

Yay, I just got my tickets for FOB/Starting Line/Motion City Soundtrack and Panic! At The Disco! woot, excited.

4 comments:

rewind. said...

What is all this randomness?

Anth said...

... wtf... that's weird... it's like ads inside your comments... that's so annoying... anyway... tim IS sexy.. yum.. Nice true punk and loner artist thing. Totally totally true. Hmm... you need to visit me at the pool sometime... i work everyday at night... COME SWIMMING woot. miss ya.

Anonymous said...

wait...what?

rewind. said...

Tim's soaking up the love