
What a sickeningly hot day. I had to go to Medford Minn. to cut two alfalfa trials with Joel, Kate and sexy sexy Tim. Catching wasn't too bad, but grabbing bags and dumping was the killer. The first half of the first trial was a little slow, I caught, Kate grabbed and Tim weighed. The second half Kate and I switched and pretty much got the second half done in half the time it took us to do the first one. I'm thinking that Tim and I make a pretty sweet, fast team. The second trial sucked. We didn't have to weigh it because it was terrible, grass and weeds everywhere, it just took a long long time and the bags were pretty heavy. Road trips are fun though.
Speaking of road trips...our (Paul, Leah, and I) NY road trip was cancelled due to lack of ..... a car. Once we would have arrived in Conneticut we would have had no way around. I'm feeling nothing about this. Now I don't need to spend money. Was I excited to go in the first place? A little. I was looking forward to spending time with Leah before school.
I went jogging by myself today. I usually go everyday with Dusty and Dave but today I needed to test myself. Make sure I could stand on my own two feet and push myself without the help of anyone else. You need to make sure you can do it by yourself, but always know that you don't have to.
1 comment:
Your last comment sounds eerily familiar...
Love Love Love!
Post a Comment