Having two families is tough.
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory is a good good movie. You should go check it out. They substitued creepy scenes though. In the original the creepy scene would have been the boat ride scene, in this one it was the whole, squirrel carrying Jesus thing. But it was still very good, and funny. "Good morning starshine." Well I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I should probably get some sleep, since I almost fell asleep fine grinding today. Today was a slightly weird work day. The first half, Kate and I grinded. Then our supervisor took us to the West Salem fair and bought us lunch. We stayed for at least an hour. (We usually get half and hour for lunch.) Then he let us off work at two, and told us to put down a full day on our time cards. He was awesome today. Jeez, I love my job.
No comments:
Post a Comment