Wednesday, July 13, 2005

So last night my uncle died. He had a tumor in his lung the size of a softball, he was going crazy, and going fast. All I can think of is Helena. The funeral is going to be tough for the rest of my family, it always is. I never seem physically affected with death. But I'm scared to die. I want to know whats beyond death but I don't really want to go there. "Long ago, just like the hearse you died to get in again...." Wow, I'd lose it completley if anyone I live with died. It's just that my uncle and I weren't all that close. He wasn't in my everyday life. Wow.

So long and goodnight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Death is hard. It pulls everyone down, sometimes more for some than others. I'm sorry about all of it. (To be honest, I feel like a jerk for telling people I'm sorry when someone dies).
Its weird, but not so weird that you think of Helena.
Okay, that's all I have.
(Glad you liked the pictures)

Anth said...

It makes perfect sense that you would think of Helena. I'm really sorry about everything and I hope I see you soon so I can hug you.

Anonymous said...

Gretchen: My mom had to get a restraining order against my step dad. He has emotional problems.
Donnie: Oh, I have those too. What kind does your step dad have?
Gretchen: He stabbed my mom four times in the chest.
Donnie: Oh.

(I'm on a roll today)