"I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me."
You guys...I really think I'm in love with Stump. I get happy and nervous everytime I see him. What should I do? I can't just ignore him and shut the t.v. off everytime a video comes on, I can't just stop listening to the records. It's crazy, I know, and Cass....I would even be willing to give you Gerard AND Mikey just to be with Patrick. Why is he doing this to me?
"A rivalry goes so deep. Between me and this lost of sleep over you..."
I think I'm going to go to Batman Begins tonight. War of The Worlds next week. Fantastic Four the week after that, and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory the week after that. Should be a good time.
"Lets play this game called "when you catch fire." I wouldn't piss to put you out."
Cass I hope you don't mind that I still have your movies. I still need to watch Dark Crystal. I've just been kind of obsessing over The Girl Next Door for the past couple of weeks.
2 comments:
No big, as long as I get them both back at some point in time... which means I'm going to need to see you sooner or later this summer. Hopefully sooner than later.
You really need to take a deep breath. Make sure you get tickets to see them while they're in Milwaukee, go to the meet and greet, propose. Start planning it now and then maybe you won't be so nervous when you finally do it.
Did you enjoy Batman?
Post a Comment