Hey...I still have the print out of this one you gave me. But now that I look at it more closely...are we sure that's Gerard? That really doesn't look like Gerard. Okay, That's all I have to say...
I was thinking the same thing as Cass! Argh... Charlie and the Chocolate Factory comes out the day I leave for Toronto... so now I'm guessing I'll have no one to go with when I come back. Brandie, we need to do something someday... except you work in the morning and I work at night... damn work.
4 comments:
Hey...I still have the print out of this one you gave me.
But now that I look at it more closely...are we sure that's Gerard? That really doesn't look like Gerard.
Okay, That's all I have to say...
I was thinking the same thing as Cass! Argh... Charlie and the Chocolate Factory comes out the day I leave for Toronto... so now I'm guessing I'll have no one to go with when I come back. Brandie, we need to do something someday... except you work in the morning and I work at night... damn work.
Yupp it's Gerard.
Doesn't look like Gerard..ha!
Post a Comment