Well, I made Cass feel like crap again today...why....why do I do that? I usually make up for it...I think...hopefully, well feel better go here http://www.mychemicalromance.com/game/# it's awesome. So yes feel better, don't feel crappy, I probably didn't help today, but feel good, and ignore me, because i'm a jerk. But that game is so fun, when I beat it I think my life will finally be back on track, it's been a couple weeks and I havn't beat it yet, I really don't know whats wrong with me...why can't I beat this game? Anywho the awards banguet was last night, blah blah, everyone that applied got a scholarship...blah blah and my last band concert was tonight... :'(...it was really good. Digby told me today that she picked my painting of Kurt Cobain for the senior art award woot!!! It was actually a tie between Leah and I, but I guess Digby picked mine, she asked me if I could part with it and have it hang in the school forever....I wan't sure but ehh...I guess, I get 30 bucks too so there's some cd money. Will people really appreciate the Kurt Cobain "Come As You Are" painting? Who knows...well anyways I have to go finish watching a couple movies sexy ponytailed Owen lent me so if you get the chance go watch "Top Secret" it has Val Kilmer in it...it's pretty funny. He gave me this weird european imported film called "The Abomidal (I can't say that word and I dont know how to spell it) Dr. Phibes. So yeah, cheesy horror film..I'm excited. I'm also excited because we get to watch Phantom of The Opera tomorrow, in Advanced Art and Drawing woot! Everyone have a swell weekend! Oh yeah, this girl I knew died of a heroin overdose. Kinda weird...but i'll post more on it later, it's interesting stuff.
Bran
1 comment:
You do make up for it Brand, everytime.
Post a Comment