Sunday, May 01, 2005

So, prom went well. Anth let me slap makeup on him like Gerard and let me live out my fantasy. Only two people knew who we were (Gerard and Helena) but it was fun. After prom was fun too, Mackerel Sky (spelling?) was awesome, they always are. And Cass...I can't believe creepy boy had a girlfriend! I'm still in awe, I really can't believe it, lucky for you, thats closed now! But anywho, I have a bunch of junk to do. David Bowie is sooo sexy in the Labyrinth, im glad i'm not the only one who thinks that. "You can't avoid David Bowie's package in that movie. There's no way of avoiding it at all." Aww Gerard. Well Blah I still have homework and movies to watch so, have a swell monday tomorrow. (Backlash is on tonight!) woot...

bran

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, not hostile, only a little down. But thanks for the Donnie Darko reference.
No, I can't believe Creepy Boy has a girlfriend, and yes, THANK GOD, its closed.
No, you can't avoid his package.
It's hard to be happy sometimes.
And, I think I love you too.
Forced Smiles on the outside,
Truly warm feelings inside, all because you care.